Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Morning

A day like any other. Terrific. The last week is what has been unusual for me as I lay in bed generally out of reach of my SecondLife.

I wonder how many of us have so implanted our souls here that when the physical world clutches us in her grip of illness we feel only half fulfilled. Anyhow, I think I'm back.

So, what's happening to me in SL. Well, I am currently doing a Thursday Night gig at cookie (Sim) on Improv. This is a great night to come with your jokes, come with your talent to perform, or just come. It is from 4pm to 5pm SL and last week's first time was met with nearly ten (well not all are people) life forms. Two were writers of comedy. One was a writer of poetic comedy. Another wanted to learn to perform comedy and one just wanted to learn the ins and outs of SL Voice performance for her own group.

Oh, been shopping for panties. Why you may ask? Because I have found several dresses that don't need the long leg flannel panties that seem to come with them. I mean really, do you want to wear flannel? NEVER.

No comments: