Thursday, November 20, 2008

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

OK, please stop complaining about SecondLife, the Metaverse, lag, log-ins, inventory, boyfriends girlfriends, furrys gone wrong, hugs poses gone Parkinson's.

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

No more, my screen has gone psychedelic. I hate no transfer. I can't modify it. Teleports aren't working. The Grid is down.

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

Don't tell me, when I'm building, my prims don't match, my alpha sucks, my textures are poor. Forget about complaining the hot chocolate isn't hot, the coffee isn't Starbucks.

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

So, you need a new graphics card. We all do. Just think of it as a cornea replacement. Your headset doesn't work get your ears fixed. 

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

My inventory's a wreck....hey...look at your closet. My hair won't rez....hey look in the mirror. My prim skirt won't fit ....hey have you looked at what you're wearing?

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

Don't complain of a lack of Lindens instead look at what you thought was your retirement funding. Stop crying because the stream isn't working...have you seen how much it costs to go to a concert in firstlife?

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

Ha...not another word about your toes. So Zyngo is gone. The griefers are still here. Your friend has better skin. Your dress is out of date. I don't care.

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

So, you fell in love, you fell out of love, you partnered, departnered. Had Xcite with your best friends wife. Sent an IM to the wrong person. Received an IM that you shouldn't have and you were shocked to see. Who cares!

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

She's taller. She's smaller. He's bigger. He's longer. They're richer. They're poorer. It's Secondlife...so what

FirstLife's Broken Mommy!

Yes.....take a look FirstLife is broken and you have something most don't have in FirstLife. You have SecondLife. Smile, climb into your avie and start to fly. Soon you'll soar and be exhilerated.

FirstLife's Broken Mommy! But, SecondLife is running just fine!

No comments: