Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Thank You

Just a different type of post. A thank you so much post. Without you I'd have no show and I'd just be another slut wandering around SecondLife wondering if my nails need to be manicured.

Which, by the way, does exist in SecondLife at the Dorian Day Spa (the name reminds me of my friend and neighbor Doran who has not been in SL for quite sometime now.)

Anyhow, this place is classy. They have orange juice and doughnuts (yikes my waistline) while you wait. You need to make a prior appointment but it's so peaceful there and many colors to choose from. They do manicures, pedicures, facials, massage (both hot stone and deep muscle.)

Ok, laugh but I'm going to go and bring some friends along. SecondLife Day Spa (yes it's expensive but I'm worth it.)

Is there a L'Oreal girl who is NOT worth it? How unworthy would that be to buy shampoo and find out you were worthy enough to use it.

Oops....have I transgressed. Ah, the joy schizophrenia.

Thank You All Again for your love and support

Lauren

No comments: