Thursday, March 4, 2010

LuShae Jewels

So the question you are all asking me is, "did you get your earrings from LuShae Jewelry?"

Yes, today the beautiful sterling silver CZ princess stud earrings arrived. Now you all know I'm petite and these earrings are perfect for my size. They are beautifully crafted and I wish I could wear them in-world but as you know....these are the 'real' thing.

Now there's more to tell, Sarah kept in touch with me so I can say there's wonderful customer service at LuShae. I even emailed her last night and they arrived just as she said they would, so they can track your package as well.
(btw way...shipping is currently free)
sarah@jewelryartdesigns.com

My first jewelry endorsement and I only wish I had been invited to the Academy Awards this Sunday so I could walk down the red carpet in jewels by LuShae. I think I'm going to order the 'jingle dangles' and the 'curvy cross pendant' and the 'love promise ring' and OMG...I need to cash Lindens in for $'s

No comments: