Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I want to thank all of you who helped me in the drive to raise funds for "Relay For Life". My goal was to raise 69,696 Lindens over 4 hours. The goal was reached in just over an hour. There are so many people to thank for this but most importantly is where the money goes. I do a few benefits a year close to my heart. One, "Coats for Kids" no longer seems to raise funds in SL. Others don't look for funds. Such as "Helen Keller Day" coming June 19th or SecondPride.

So far I've done 2 events this year for "Relay For Life" and have one more left to do. So Thank You for your love, friendship, support and being my friend.

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams of people camp out at a local high school, park, or fairground and take turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24 hours in length.

1 comment:

Skylar Smythe said...

Great event... wonderful cause.

You in a Barbie Box behind bars?? Priceless....

xoxo Skylar